Seminole Property Management
Let us manage your Seminole rental property
We have a full range of services for investors, home owners, and landlords. With Bianchi Realty & Property Management, you'll have the peace of mind knowing that you'll have your property being professionally managed to help realize the maximum potential of your investment.
We are a Family Owned & Operated Business and have built a Team of Professional Staff Members and Licensed Real Estate Brokers and Agents who are experts in their field.
Our commitment to excellence and professional education, as well as responsiveness and adaptation to market forces, ensures that we provide the highest caliber of service to our clients.
We succeed when our clients achieve their investment goals through effective counsel and management of their real estate assets.
Benefits of using Bianchi Realty & Property Management
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
What we do as your Seminole property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquires
- Background, Criminal and Credit Investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Coordinate Evictions
Questions to ask when considering hiring a Seminole property manager:
- Do you have experience managing rental property yourself?
- Are you familiar with fair housing and landlord/tenant laws in the jurisdiction(s) where your property is located?
- Do you have relationships with contractors that ensure you can get 24 hour service at reasonable prices?
- Do you have a reliable means to determine fair market rent and returns on your investment property?
- Do you know and have the proper notices and legal process to deal with non-paying tenants?
- Do you have a current, professionally crafted lease and related agreements/forms to minimize your exposure to liability should a tenant sue?
Inquire About Our Services
If you answered “no” to any of the above questions, it might be prudent to hire a Brenda Bianchi's professional management team. The cost of one bad decision could more than offset the cost of hiring a professional manager to help you avoid the pitfalls of rental property ownership
"Brenda is a professional in all aspects. She was very knowledgeable of the market and is there for you. Brenda is a good friend but that is not why I am giving her a good recommendation. She also found a home for my son and helped him get a loan. He was a first time buyer and she went to bat for him, protecting his interests. Great person to work with and would recommend her hightly."
- Karin Verboczki
"Brenda has managed our rental property for nearly 10 years. We have found her service to be professional, competent and very dependable. We highly recommend her."
- Richard and Barbara Franke
Seminole Area Information
The community was named after the Seminole Indians who once inhabited the area. Seminole was incorporated in 1970.
Seminole contains a water tower painted in 2000 by artist Tom Stovall. In late 2005, council members expressed dissatisfaction with the design, but residents spoke out in its favor, feeling it made Seminole unique and provided a good landmark for giving directions. Source From Wikipedia